Friday, October 6, 2017

Hobbies

Hello dear fellow bloggers,
   Its me,Random Blogs. Today I just wanted to tell you little more about my self, like my hobbies. I like to draw. If you saw my previous blog, you can see some of my old drawings in the book I wrote. My drawing skills have improved and I am taking a drawing class. As I stated before, I like to read but what I didn't tell you is what kind of books. I mostly like to read graphic novels and some novels. Another hobby of mine is arts and crafts. I love to make things with my bare hands. Sorry this blog was so short today. But I still have your story for this blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plans

Hey guys,  So what I wanted to talk to you about is how I will plan and function my blog. First up, I will now post weekly {probably becau...