Thursday, September 21, 2017

Introduction

Hello everyone,
 As you may know[or can tell], I am new and I just wanted to make my first blog by telling some things about me and my blogs. As it says in my name I will have random blogs. And you may be asking "Why?" Well I couldn't choose what my blog should be about so I chose everything, so yes there will be different subjects on here. Okay now that we have gotten that over with, time for some me talk[literally]. One of my interests are books! Yes you could call me a geek. Another one is crafting, I love to make things that are made out of other materials, just out of paper! Its cool what you can do with a few sheets of paper! Also my favorite topic in school is math. Maybe yours is too. And last but not least is, DRUM ROLL PLEASE[drum roll sound].........What I plan on doing with this blog and how its going to help me. I plan on having fun and working hard on this blog and this blog is going to help me open up a little bit more and to stop being so shy and speak up a little and there is no better way to do that than the internet!Also before you go,go and check out this amazing woman who inspires me and is great at her job!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/awakenlibrarian
Blogger: http://www.awakenlibrarian.com/
Here's a special feature of me:The Story Of The Cat And Magic Milk

Oh and one more thing, here's a little story you guys can listen to.I'll be posting different stories every blog post. Enjoy!

The Story of Cat & Magic Milk by Alexia Y. from AwakenLibrarian on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plans

Hey guys,  So what I wanted to talk to you about is how I will plan and function my blog. First up, I will now post weekly {probably becau...